Mountain Goat Hill Race
Saturday, March 21, 2020, at 11:00 am
Kickapoo State Recreation Area
Join us Saturday, March 21, 2020 for the 34th Annual Mountain Goat!
This hilly race is the 2nd Grand Slam event of 2020.
The races are run on asphalt roads past woods and ponds. Each loop is out and back with 3 large uphills and 3 large downhills. Choose from 3 Race Options:
2.2 MILE WALK
Awards to first 50 finishers. Please no running!
4.4 MILE RUN
This run is in memory of Benny Branson! Awards to first 50 finishers. Given as you finish.
8.8 MILE RUN
Awards to first 50 finishers. Given as you finish! You gotta be TUFF to handle The Goat 8.8 with 12 uphill and
12 downhills! “It isn’t bragging if you’ve done it!”
Join us for a post-race party KRR style!
Held at the Turtle Run Banquet Center. – Cost $10.00 for taco bar, beer & music
REASONS TO RUN/WALK THE GOAT:
1. See if you are in shape after the winter.
2. Enjoy the first weekend of spring.
3. See how out of shape you are after the winter!
4. Super spring marathon training.
5. It is not the usual sissy 5k that everyone can do.
6. It is a Kennekuk event so you know you get
your money’s worth.
7. The usual KRR after race party!
8. A medal you won’t want to miss…
Hey everyone! Volunteer opportunities for 2020 Mountain Goat are now open.
Please click on the following web link: volunteersignup.org/DAL4X
To sign up, just follow the instructions on the page. It only takes a few seconds to do. 🙂
Thank you for volunteering!